Marine and boat specialists.
Church Point • Pittwater • Northern Beaches • Sydney
Pittwater Marine and Slipway has been owned and operated by Peter and Steve for 23+ years.
Our team includes marine mechanics, shipwrights and slipway staff. We make it a priority to ensure the repair of your boat is smooth and stress-free. In addition, we have access to a network of engineers and marine electricians, should your boat require specialised care.
Our qualified shipwrights can undertake all repairs and restorations you may require. Our factory-trained marine mechanical technicians have a wealth of experience and can work on all engines from 2hp outboards right up to high powered diesel engines and outboard motors.
We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity, offering expertise when you need it and are members of the Boating Industry of NSW (BIA). In fact, we take great pleasure in helping our customers gain a greater understanding of their boat and how to best care for it.
At Pittwater Marine and Slipway, we only employ fully qualified, professional tradespeople to service and maintain our customer’s boats.
All your shipwright and slipway services in one location.
- We are approved dealers for Yamaha outboard engines and Volvo Penta diesel and petrol engines, sterndrives and saildrives.
- We stock an extensive range of genuine Yamaha and Volvo Penta spare parts and heavy duty marine batteries. .
- New engine supplies and installations for Yamaha outboard and Volvo Penta diesel engines. We work on engines ranging from 2hp outboards to 1200hp diesels.
- Our slipway facilities include antifouling, topside polishes, and replacement of skin fittings, ball valves and anodes.
- We specialise in antifoul removal.
- Our shipwright services include painting, varnishing, teak decks, gelcoat repairs, toilets and holding tanks, restorations and dry rot repairs.
- Our shipwright installation services include transducers, bow thrusters, davits, winches and windlasses, hatches, stanchions, life lines and deck hardware.
- Additional marine services include insurance quotes, electrical work, battery re-charging, boat stripes and names, canopy and cover repairs.
- We cater for insurance and pre-purchase survey slips.
- Purchasing a second hand engine? We can assess and provide you with a comprehensive pre-purchase engine report.
Our slipway and marine workshop is located at Holmeport Marina at Church Point, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Scroll down to view our location on Google Maps.