Fibreglass and timber boat restorations Pittwater.
Church Point • Pittwater • Northern Beaches • Sydney
Our shipwrights and boat restoration specialists have the skills and expertise to transform your cruiser or yacht back to its former glory. Our Church Point slipway has four cradles that can comfortably handle boats from 20ft – 52 ft. Our hoist has a lifting capacity of up to 20 tonnes.
Boat refurbishment services.
- Teak deck repairs, replacement and restorations
- Internal and external varnish work and painting
- Interior refurbishments and restorations
- Repair and replacement of covers and canopies (boat covers, biminis, sail covers, awnings, etc)
- Dry rot repairs and restorations
- Hull damage repairs and restorations
- Modifications to engine beds and cabin exteriors
- Toilet and waste systems installations and upgrades
- Hot water system installations and upgrades
- Water and fuel tank modifications
- Window and hatch restorations and installations
- Supply and installation of rod holders, game chairs, winches, and sun lounges
- Antifouling and hull cleaning
- New engine installations and rebuilds (see below)
Scroll down to view before / after restoration photos or view our extensive restoration photo gallery.
When restoring older boats, we often recommend the client consider undertaking an engine rebuild or repowering at the same time. This is often a cost-effective opportunity to overcome engine problems that may present in the future.